Reminder to all athletes:
You must wear your Fireworks uniform to participate! Athlete not wearing their Fireworks uniform will not be allowed to play.
Athletes Not Riding the Bus:
- Meet your coach at the Avera Sports and Wellness Center at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- If attending the banquet meal and/or dance, must have a chaperone. If a chaperone is needed, please see Heather or Robin. Only registered athletes, coaches or volunteers are able to attend the banquet. Everyone is welcome to attend the dance.
Athletes Riding the Bus:
- Bus will load from Lowe's (W 26th St & I-29) starting at 6:45 a.m. and depart at 7 a.m.
- Athletes must wear their uniform on the bus
- Breakfast will be provided on the bus
- Athletes will arrive back in Sioux Falls around 5:30 p.m. on Sunday.
Please see below links for all tournament details!
Questions can be directed to Heather at Heather.L@sosiouxfalls.org or 336-0240 (NO TEXTING).
SIGN UP IS CLOSED
Sign up is now closed. At this time registrations can no longer be accepted. Thank you to everyone that signed up!
In case you missed it, below is the practice information. Click on the sport to view the practice handout.
Questions can be directed to 336-0240 (no texting) or by e-mailing Heather.L@sosiouxfalls.org.
Special Olympics South Dakota
2016 Award Winners
Family of the Year
Pictured: Stacey Eeten, Roy Eeten, Nick Mills, Fern Eeten, Art Eeten
Athlete of the Year
Congratulations to the Eeten Family and Richie! Thank you for all you do to make the Fireworks great!
Sammons Financial Group presented the Sioux Falls Fireworks with a $10,000 donation on Wednesday, October 12. This is an amazing gift to our organization.
Thank you Sammons Financial Group!!!
The Fireworks News Letter is now available. Click on the link below to view.
State Basketball and Fall Classic Locations
The location for the State Basketball and Fall Classic have been determined through 2021. It will rotate similar to how the schedule works for State Summer Games. The schedule is as follows:
Basketball: 2017 Mitchell, 2018 Mitchell, 2019 Pierre, 2020 Mitchell, 2021 Pierre
Fall Classic: 2017 Mitchell, 2018 Mitchell, 2019 Rapid City, 2020 Mitchell, 2021 Rapid City
The specific dates have not yet been determined.
Spring/Summer Games Online Sign up: Feb 22- Mar 3
State Basketball Tournament: March 25 & 26 in Mitchell
The Fireworks committee meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm. If you would like to attend please contact Chad at Chad.H@sosiouxfalls.org.