State Summer Games
When: May 28-30
Where: Brookings, SDSU and HS Track
- Bus athletes will load at Lowe's (W 26th & I-29 NW Corner) at 3:45 p.m. on Thursday, May 28. The buses will depart at 4 p.m. The buses are expected to return in Sioux Falls about 5 p.m. on Saturday.
- Athletes must wear their SOSF gold/black uniform at all competitions with the exception of aquatics.
- Friday lunch is only provided to those athletes staying in the dorms or competing all day. The only sport competing all day is soccer. However, athletes that are participating in Volleyball and Race Walk will receive a meal. Also all athletes staying in the dorms will have all meals provided.
- Aquatic athletes: Only those athletes in a walk, assisted swim or floatation will need to be there at 9 a.m. All other athletes report at Noon to the Frost Arena.
- We would like as many athletes at the opening ceremony as possible but it is not mandatory.
- Please be at your event a half hour prior to the time noted on the event schedule.
- Track Athletes: All male athletes need to report to the Brookings HS Track at 7:30 a.m. and all female athletes need to report to the track at 8 a.m. Please see Juli to get your bib #.
Additional Helpful Information
THANK YOU PLUNGERS AND CHICKENS!
State Summer Games- May 28-30, Brookings
Softball Sign Up- June 26 to July 6 online and June 30 Caille Library 6:30-7:30 p.m. In-person
First Softball Practice- July 28 6:30 to 8 p.m. Burnside and McCart Fields
Next Committee Meeting:
The next committee meeting is Tuesday,May 26, 2015. If you would like to attend please contact Colleen at Colleen.M@sosiouxfalls.org