SIGN UP IS CLOSED
WELCOME TO BASKETBALL 2018
- Individual Basketball Skills
- Traditional Team Basketball
- Jr/Sr Unified Basketball
- All teams will practice once per week for 1.5 hours starting the first part of January.
- All teams will practice on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday evening 6:30-8 p.m. at the Axtell Building, Edison MS or Unify Center.
SE Area Tournament:
Saturday, February 16
Summit Activity Center, Yankton
Soup Supper Scrimmage Games
Monday, February 18
Saturday & Sunday, March 23 & 24
Minimum participation requirements:
- Athletes must at a minimum participate in the Area Tournament.
- Area participation is required to attend State.
- Athletes attending through State may miss up to three practices or a total of 4.5 practice hours. Athletes not attending State may miss one practice or a total of 1.5 hours of practice time. Missed practice time includes arriving late to or leaving early from practice.
Athletes that require staff
If staff is required to attend Area and/or State with an athlete that is riding the bus or staying in the motel with the Fireworks, the staff member must complete the volunteer sign up form as a chaperone. They also are required to submit a paper volunteer application (see below).
E-mail confirmation- Be sure to watch your inbox for your e-mail confirmation! If you do not receive a copy of your online sign up via e-mail, you are NOT registered to participate and need to complete the online sign up form again. Please do not call requesting confirmation. The confirmation e-mail is sent to the e-mail submitted on the registration. That is how the registration is confirmed. If the e-mail is not received, it was not accepted and needs to be completed again until it is accepted.
If you are not signed up by the end of the day on Dec 1, you will not be able to participate. Be sure check your Spam or Junk folders for the confirmation e-mail prior to the close date.
Code of Conducts
Before you enter the Registration Form, please take a minute to review the Code of Conducts:
New Athletes or Volunteer Forms
If you are new to participating in Special Olympics, the forms listed below need to be completed by the first practice.